Good Monday on you – time for a dinner suggestion again!
French Mustard Chicken, 4-6 servings (easy)
* Turn on the oven on 225°C/ 437 ºF.
* Place four chicken filets in an ovenproof pan:
* Fry bacon in pieces, about 140 gr, set aside:
* Stir together 4 dl Crème fraiche, 3 teaspoons french mustard (like Dijon mustard), 4 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley, about 0.5 – 1 teaspoon salt, 2 pinches white pepper and 4 dl grained cheese.
(I like to mix about 50/50 of stronger and milder cheese, but choose what your preference is).
* Add the fried bacon and stir again.
* Pour it all over the chicken filets and place in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes (or at least 35 minutes if the filets are frozen). Make sure the chicken is done – half raw chicken makes no one smile.
Serve with rice and veggies – the sauce is so great with rice!
Now; this is a rich dish and that´s why I wrote 4-6 servings – I only manage to eat half a filet myself. It´s very good though and tastes even better the day after if you want to bring the leftovers to work.
Hope you´ll enjoy – take care today!