This is such an easy meal to make, yet yummy and perfect when the winds are icy outside.
Tortellini gratin, 4 servings (easy)
* Set the oven at 225°C/ 437 ºF
* Boil about 300 gr Tortellini – but do not let them get totally done. Pour out the water when there´s one or two minutes left.
* Chop about 65 gr Baby spinach and blend it with the Tortellini. Pour it all in an oven proof pan.
* Slice half a red onion thinly
* Fry about 300 gr bacon and set aside
* Mix 2.5 dl cream, 2 dl milk, 1 dl water and a vegetable buljon cube. Whip down 1 tablespoon Maizena corn starch (or similar) and let boil lightly for 3 minutes while stirring. Add pepper after taste, with bacon in the recipe, salt is hardly needed.
* Add the onion slices and 1 dl grated cheese (I used Mozarella) to the sauce and stir. Pour the sauce over the Tortellini. Place the bacon on top.
* Let cook in the middle of the over for 10 minutes – and dinner is ready!
A tomato salad is good with this – tell me what you think if you try!
I hope you´ll have a great day, tonight we´re going to see oldest rascal and classmates doing their Lucia performance. Lucia is usually celebrated the 13th, but since that is on a Friday I guess the teachers felt today was better. Will be nice I´m sure!